• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: DULCE — san bernardino California United States of America
1840 E. 17TH ST Internet United States of America

NEWBRIDGE COLLEGE surgical technology ( havent finished my externship site ) school will not help me Internet

i signed up at newbridge colle on may 5 2008 .. for surgical technician ...  after i finished my school hours i was on waiting list for externship site for 3 months .. i will constantly have to call the director of surgical technology to see when was it my turn??? after i got placed on a site i did and charted all da hours i completed i was 300 and something hours done and i need 120hours left to finish externship ... that was in june of 2010 my grand father passed away and i needed to take some days off mean while i called the director and told him  my situation and he told me that after i came back from my grievance my spot will be available so i can start were i left off on my externship.. i left to mexico for that death of my granfather and to my surprise when i came back my spot filled in and i didnt have a site anymore i called the director and the director was fired due to his unprofessionalism it apperas that he had some allegations that he was involved sexually with another student .. to what i heard .... so they gave me a new director in charge which was a femalee and she told me that i lost my spot in my site and i was put on the bottom of the site list and i had to wait my turn??? i offered to go for refresher courses and she told me that i wasnt unable ... soon i got a call from here saying that they were giving some assesment classes to prev students that didnt finish extern and she didnt know when i was gonna go to my site nowww she came up with that they need to make sure i was able to go back to the site and i was going to take some classes before they place me back to the site ... she told me i wasnt the only student that was going to go thru this....meanwhile due to the economy going down i moved to san bernardino and now she told me that i could go to assesing classes frm 3 to 5 pm on wednesday only!!! the gas prices are up its not worth 2 hours of traffic and 2 hours of coming back home for only 2 hours of learning i suggested that if they gave me at least 5 hours of class time it will be worth my trip she told me no!!!! also i asked her if i was goin to get credit for the classes and she said no!!!! so i had to go on my time AND do the classes and didnt kno when were they gonna finish and when i was goin to b sent to externship i am a mother of twoo single and now i dnt kno wat else to do i hope anybody can help me find a person or place where i can  go and i can get help i am really desperate and want to finish asap my loans are catching up to me and the school doesnt care...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEWBRIDGE-COLLEGE/internet/NEWBRIDGE-COLLEGE-surgical-technology-havent-finished-my-externship-site-school-will-750321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEWBRIDGE COLLEGE