Complaint Review: NEWSMAX

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: George — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
NEWSMAX
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd., Ste. 1114Internet Inte Internet United States of America

NEWSMAX FRANKLIN PROSPERITY REPORT, GOLD STOCK ADVISOR, customer service line is very unprofessional; Everytime I call it (1-800-485-4350)I get the automated "No one can take your call at this time please leave a message." I was charged $49.00 after i canc Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

Im starting to get the feeling that i should cancel my credit card that was charged by newsmax. after calling all day to the customer service line (1-800-485-4350) and getting the same old automated message its like i was dialing a residence! No one ever answers the phone and no one ever calls back! I left my phone number several times on the messages also i emailed their customer service( customerservice@newsmax.com) again no reply!! Just look at all the complaints from around the country 8 or 9 that ive counted so far.guess ill just add one more to their pile!! Its like the credit card commercial on TV where the guy answers the phone from a shady run down shack"hello customer service this is Peggy how can I help you"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEWSMAX/internet/NEWSMAX-FRANKLIN-PROSPERITY-REPORT-GOLD-STOCK-ADVISOR-customer-service-line-is-very-unp-788947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEWSMAX

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: CS1422 - (United States of America)

As part of the Newsmax customer service team, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We take these types of situations seriously. We have long maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you would, please call (800) 485-4350 [Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 pm ET]. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction, and strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we may do so. Thank you.