• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:syracuse New York
328 Sherwood Ave Syracuse, New Mexico U.S.A.

NEXT MILLENNIUM ONLINE, NEXT MILLENNIUM ONLINE Scam Artist At work!!! you can no longer trust the internet with ANYTHING! DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO!!!! Syracuse New Mexico

I was online filling out for a loan and like usual, i got denyed.. thinking nothing of it, i was presented with a pop-up for a mastercard, Nope didn't want it.. i closed out of the window and a million more popped up... finally clearing them, i shut down my computer for the night.. the next day i checked my account to pay a bill and i am short 99.95 dollars out of my account All thanks to NEXT MILLENNIUM ONLINE ... I thought i had my finances undercontrol, and i did and this happens... good thing i didn't need formula today... but come friday my 2month old son will need the formula, and i keep thinking to myself, what bill am i going to short pay... so i can feed my son... its awful... its even worse when my wife only gets paid every 2 weeks.. if it was everyweek i would blow it off and suck up the loss...

syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEXT-MILLENNIUM-ONLINE/Syracuse-New-Mexico-13203/NEXT-MILLENNIUM-ONLINE-NEXT-MILLENNIUM-ONLINE-Scam-Artist-At-work-you-can-no-longer-tr-432731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEXT MILLENNIUM ONLINE