Complaint Review: NEXTCARD BNK

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

NEXTCARD BNK Ripoff Violation FCRA Anaheim california

As we all know by now Next Card went belly up. I could not locate them on the web or by phone. I new I had a balance, but did not have an address to send payments. I did try to find them.

Two years later I have a lien against my property which happens to be a Ryan home that I am now stuck in because I can't get a mortgage until I pay $7500. The ironc part is my credit limit wasn't even that high, and when I asked this law firm for a statement. They sent me a copy of a copy of the front of what could have been a statement the only thing legable was the $7500? I have no one to help with this. This is the only blemish on my credit report. I am in the credit and collection field and must have good creidt to work in this field. I am secure at my present company but could not apply for another job because of this.

Something has to be done.

Robert Rowe
302-832-0250

Robert
New Castle, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEXTCARD-BNK/nationwide/NEXTCARD-BNK-Ripoff-Violation-FCRA-Anaheim-california-145257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEXTCARD BNK