Complaint Review: NEXTCARD, MASTERTRUST

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:COVINGTON Georgia
NEXTCARD, MASTERTRUST
PO BOX 922968 NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.

NEXTCARD, MASTERTRUST REPORITNG INCORRECT INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORTS NORCROSS Georgia

I'm lost and do not know what action I can take next. I file chapter 13 bankruptcy in Mar 03. It was completed and discharged on Jun 06. Nextcard is still reporting on all my credit reports that I owe them $5400. I have written several letters, but no response. Most of the letters get returned to me. I cannot find the correct address for the company. When I call, all I get is an automated system to pay the balance. I have written letters to all 3 credit report agencies and they simply put on my reports that the information has been verified. But the information is incorrect.

Ron
COVINGTON, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEXTCARD-MASTERTRUST/NORCROSS-Georgia-30010/NEXTCARD-MASTERTRUST-REPORITNG-INCORRECT-INFORMATION-ON-MY-CREDIT-REPORTS-NORCROSS-Georgi-281013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEXTCARD, MASTERTRUST