Complaint Review: NEXTEL

NEXTEL
WWW.NEXTEL.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

nextel ripped me off *REBUTTALS

*0:

*Consumer Comment: I too was ripped off!

*0: Nextel will rip me off ,thay are nasty rotten theifs

I GAVE NEXTEL $300.00 DEPOSIT + PAID ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE. AFTER ONE YEAR I GOT SICK OF CORRECTING THERE MISTAKE'S. DECEMBER 1 2000 I ENDED MY SERVICE. AFTER 20 ATTEMPTS TO GET MY DEPOSIT BACK AND MY ADVANCE BILL MONEY. I'M STILL GETTING THE RUNAROUND. EVERY TIME I CALL THAY SAY IT'S ON IT'S WAY. IT IS KNOW FEBRUARY 20 2001 AND THE CHECK IS NOT IN MY MAIL BOX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEXTEL/nationwide/nextel-ripped-me-off-REBUTTALS-4495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEXTEL

#1 0

I too was ripped off!

AUTHOR: Helen - ()

I reported the erroneous billing of 4 phones which I never have owned on my account. It was then turned over to Nextel's fraud department. In the meantime, I never used my phone because I wanted to make sure no services were used. Six weeks later, I received a bill with 2 phones which I have never owned. (Ironically, a bill has never been sent to me for the use of my phone -- which I have never used!!!!!)

Apparently, a Mr. Williams of the Fraud Dept. "resolved" my reporting of errors on my bill removing 2 of the 4 phones that I have never owned. However, as I mentioned the 2 phones on my bill are not mine! How could anyone resolve fraud without talking to the customer who reported the fraud, paid the darn bill and whose credit is being disputed because of their sloppy business practices? I'm seriously pissed.

I'm reporting Nextel to the Better Business Bureau and the Md. Utilities Commissioner. I refuse to pay any bill! Very pissed off! If Nextel does business like this with everyone, they are ripping off a lot of customers!

#3 0

AUTHOR: - ()

This email is a rebuttal to RipOff #4495.

It was sent by ryan elson at ryane@cgocable.net.

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: ryane@cgocable.net

Their name: ryan elson

Their phone number: 9056383849

Their relationship to the company: Advocate

Rebuttal:

Wow...they sound really dumb!

Could you imagine what would have happened if you sold the phone to someone else thinking that your service was off? LOL you would be receiving horrendous bills probably because the

person to whom you sold the phone to would have noticed

that the service was still active.

I seriously think that when you ask to have your service

deactivated, it should be. If not then it's no longer

your responsibility, and hey, once when my matter gets

resolved, how about we talk and figure out how to make

nextel resolve this issue. I'll bet I have a way.

#4 0

AUTHOR: - ()

This email is a rebuttal to RipOff #4495.

It was sent by ryan elson at ryane@cgocable.net.

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: ryane@cgocable.net

Their name: ryan elson

Their phone number: 9056383849

Their relationship to the company: Advocate

Rebuttal:

Wow...they sound really dumb!

person to whom you sold the phone to would have noticed

that the service was still active.

I seriously think that when you ask to have your service

deactivated, it should be. If not then it's no longer

your responsibility, and hey, once when my matter gets

resolved, how about we talk and figure out how to make

nextel resolve this issue. I'll bet I have a way.

#5 0

Nextel will rip me off ,thay are nasty rotten theifs

AUTHOR: - ()

my phone was schedule to go off 11/19/00. I paid my bill in full.

Nextel should and said that thay would, send my deposit and my month in advance money.

at Nextel you have to pay your bill in advance and give a deposit.

I called Nextel 1 time after 11/19/00 because the phone service was still on my workers phone and he could not start his new service on that phone.

In December I called 4 times because thay still did'nt stop the service.all 4 times I was guaranted that I would not be charged any fees. thay said all 4 times that thay sent tickets in.At the end off December the phone was finely off. I called Nextel thay said that my deposit and up front money would be in my hands in 3 weeks.

3 WEEKS whent by still no check. I made 3 more calls. IT is now february. I reported them and now NEXHELL is saying there not going to give me my money because I reported them.

Nextel is a the worse phone place..............

I will be taking Nextel to court. if you have had problems with Nextel e-mail J31C38@aol.com or Fishman928@yahoo.com

SPREAD THE WORD NEXTEL RIPED ME OFF.