Complaint Review: NEXTEL/boost Mobile/ Motorola

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 30, 2010

• Reported By: charlotte — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
NEXTEL/boost Mobile/ Motorola

NEXTEL/boost Mobile/ Motorola Defective I776 Cell Phone Coupled with Defective Service/Management Ripping Off Consumers, Internet

Bought my I776 3/21/09.  It was replaced once under warranty and shot craps again in June--3 months outside of the warranty.  Initally I could not hear the other individual unless on speaker.  The company helped me out when I reported the issue again--turned the phone off, changed the password code, and is still billing me monthly.  No one will talk with me reasonably because I do not have the code--they changed.  I have been hung up on.  They have pretended they cannot hear me and disconnected.  I have been told to call back tomorrow and talk with the IDEN dept that no one knows.  I have been told they do not have anyone available except a floor supervisor and he says no one else is available to take my call.

I have been told they do not have the corporate number nor do they know the address but they do have a PO Box only.  I have talked with over 12 individuals-3 from Motorola and at least 7 from Boost.  Only 2 were professional, courteous, and customer focused within the limited confines of their authority( Devon/MJ/the second Ann).  Eduardo and Mike, both supervisors, were distant, uninterested, smug, unprofessional, and Mike was flippant.  I was promised another phone by Boost 2.5 weeks ago and it never arrived.  Now Motorola is saying they will make a one time only concession to repair my phone--how gracious of them to repair this defective model.  OH, it will also take another 7 days after they have sent me the instructions on how to send it back before I will have it.  Who knows how long this defective repair job will last.

I Being frustrated-- needing my phone not just for pleasure but for my real estate business and to keep up with my 2 under age children==went out and bought Verizon's Straight Talk phone but Boost will not allow me to transfer the phone #--because I cannot give them the pass code they changed and did not give to me when they stopped the service they are still charging me for.  It is a Merry-Go-Round when dealing with Boost and Motorola.  While the President, Matt Carter, gets acalades having made a major profit on this innovative concept sweeping the nation---he leaves behind him a mangled/maligned/massive grave of prior customers that will never do business with him again---no matter what company he heads up---we will remember the name, Matt Carter.  May he rest in peace.  That is more than he provided to us with his crack staff of half baked professionals, poorly trained employees, and defective phones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEXTELboost-Mobile-Motorola/internet/NEXTELboost-Mobile-Motorola-Defective-I776-Cell-Phone-Coupled-with-Defective-ServiceMa-618945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEXTEL/boost Mobile/ Motorola