Complaint Review: NFL Shop.com

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: JB — Virginia beach Virginia United States of America
NFL Shop.com

NFL Shop.com Deceiving practices in there shipping Internet

I order two items on line from NFL Shop. I got 1 item in the next 5 days, no problem. I got an email stating the second item was on back order. The original order was placed 11/11/10, notice was sent 11/15/10, stating the item would be to me buy 11/24/10. I got another email stating the item was still on back order on 11/29/10 and would be sent to me by 12/6/10. On 12/6/10, I contacted the NFL Shop and informed them my order had not been recieved and I was charged for the order. I spoke to a supervisor who informed me that my item had shipped on 12/3/10 and would be to me buy 12/15/10. I explained that it had taken them almost a month, and that I would like a refund. He stated he could only refund the cost of shipping, as the item was on  its way. So here I'am , no item yet, but they got there money. I will never purchuse from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NFL-Shopcom/internet/NFL-Shopcom-Deceiving-practices-in-there-shipping-Internet-668552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NFL Shop.com