Complaint Review: NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.com

• Reported By: Christine — Virginia Beach Virginia
NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.com
Internet China

NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.com BEWARE!!!! internet

As previous reports have stated, this is a fraudelent website based in Bejing.  I ,too, believed that I was ordering an offical NFL jersey for my son for Christmas.  I placed the order in November for $139.99.  When I did not receive the order, I checked the FAQ section of the website and noticed many grammatical errors/typos.  This led me to research and I found out that this site was a fraud.  It truly looks just like NFLSHOP.com!  There is no way to contact them, other than email.  Upon checking my credit card statement, a company called PWK*KITTY ONLINE charged $144.51 to my account.  Luckily, Chase was able to take this charge off of my account.  Please beware of the URL you order from!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NFLSHOPOFFICIALcom/internet/NFLSHOPOFFICIALcom-BEWARE-internet-1112574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.com