Complaint Review: NFL.com

• Reported By: Dayna S Lucia — Ben Lomond United States of America
NFL.com

NFL.com NFLSHOP.COM NFL.COM Grinches that stole Christmas Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: nfl picks

On 12/17/2011 I placed a Christmas order with NFLSHOP.com for giftcards and a baseball cap yet, within less than 24hours on 12/18/2011 I telephoned to cancel because my son had just informed me that he wanted christmas presents from NLB. I was assured that my order would be cancelled. I asked if I needed a confirmation number and was told I did not and that everything would be taken care of immediately.

The gift cards were delivered just a few days before Christmas and the baseball cap to my surprise arrived 12/28/2011. On 12/26/2011 I called NFL in regards to the gift cards and was told that I would receive a credit card refund within 3 to 5 business days so, I called 12/28/2011 to see if they had credited my credit card as promised to me and to ask why the baseball cap arrived today on 12/28/2011 when I had cancelled on 12/18/2011.

On 12/30/2011, one of the NFL supervisors told my son that there would be no credits and that NFL employees just say whatever the customer wants to hear...etc...RUDE and DECEPTIVE PRACTICES !!! To make a long story short, I began to tape my telephone conversations with NFL employees by first asking their names and if it was okay with them that I was taping our telephone conversations. 3 different telephone calls were made 12/30/2011 of which the last taped conversation I had with a NFL supervisor I was once again assured that I would receive a full credit card refund for the cancelled gift cards and that I would receive that confirmation via my email within 2 hours of our taped telephone conversation.
24 hours later I had not received that pomised email nor my promised credit card refund nor my promised mailing label for the baseball cap. BOYCOTT NFLSHOP.com the GRINCHCHEAT'S THAT STOLE MY SON'S CHRISTMAS !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NFLcom/internet/NFLcom-NFLSHOPCOM-NFLCOM-Grinches-that-stole-Christmas-Internet-Internet-816366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NFL.com

nfl picks

AUTHOR: Ricky Gervais - (United States of America)

wow I can't believe they told you they would refund you and than didn't what a dirty and deceptive trick they played on you. Sometimes with your nfl picks you have to be careful because you recorded the call you may want to check on the local laws to make sure that two party consent was needed. With my nfl picks we always want to make sure that everybody purchasing jerseys or other items for their children or kids for the holidays are taken care of.

Have you spoke with the legal counsel about this matter? That should be the next step to recourse and I wish you a happy new year and apologize about this issue that you had.