Complaint Review: NFM, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Louis — Southwest Ranches Florida USA
NFM, Inc.
505 Progress Drive Linthicum, Maryland United States of America

NFM, Inc. Multiple mistakes at closing and then yelled at me and hung up on me when I tried to rectify. Linthicum, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: NFM, Inc. Strives to Provide Execllent Service

NFM, Inc. kept making mistakes on my closing statement that benefited them financially. We had to update the HUD with a $1500 lender credit that they forgot about and then charged in full for a Appraisal they had already charged my credit card for. When I tried to fix these items after the closing they would not answer the phone and when I tried calling another rep they began yelling and hanging up the phone. I was never rude, yelled or anything. they just became rude once the deal was closed and they recieved their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NFM-Inc/Linthicum-Maryland-/NFM-Inc-Multiple-mistakes-at-closing-and-then-yelled-at-me-and-hung-up-on-me-when-I-tri-747574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NFM, Inc.

NFM, Inc. Strives to Provide Execllent Service

AUTHOR: Bernadette - (U.S.A.)

NFM, Inc. has been in business for the past 15 years.  We pride ourselves on being responsive and professional in all aspects of our business. We are dedicated to solving problems and answering questions/concerns quickly and in a respectful manner.  As soon as we become aware of a problem, we immediately research the situation and take the appropriate steps to try to find a resolution.  We handle each situation with the same level of importance; we aim to give each client excellent service.

If you have a problem with or question about NFM, Inc. or one of our employees, please contact our corporate office directly. This can be done by emailing us at info@nfmlending.com or calling our toll free number, 888-233-0092.

NFM, Inc. is a mortgage lending company currently licensed in twenty-five states in the U.S.
The company was founded in Baltimore in 1998. They attribute their success in the mortgage industry to heir steadfast commitment to their customers and the community. NFM, Inc. has firmly planted itself in the national home loan marketplace as Americas Common Sense Lender.  In 2012 NFM, Inc. was awarded the honor of being one of the Top Workplaces in 2012 by the Baltimore Sun. To learn more about the company please call us at (888)-233-0092 or go to www.nfmlending.com.