locked

• Reported By:clayton Alabama
NH2U.com - NewHealthySavings.com - Freemusic4downloads
Athens, New York U.S.A.

NH2U.com - NewHealthySavings.com - Freemusic4downloads ripoff Athens New York

I had the same experience as the people who posted the page on this sight. I noticed that the date this transaction was to have taken place (April 12) is the same date of the report on Rip-Off Report.

I have never heard of NH2U.com and would like my money back as well. I have emailed my bank about this since they are closed and I could not call. I wanted to have a record of a complaint ASAP. I am going to follow the suggestions of Rip-Off report and see what I can accomplish.

If I had not noticed this sight, I would probably have let the issue go and most likely have been charged again next month. My husband is in the U.S. Navy and serving his country so that people can do us a wrong turn like NH2U.com. I hope they get what they deserve.

Lareina
clayton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NH2Ucom-NewHealthySavingscom-Freemusic4downloads/Athens-New-York/NH2Ucom-NewHealthySavingscom-Freemusic4downloads-ripoff-Athens-New-York-139993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NH2U.com - NewHealthySavings.com - Freemusic4downloads