Complaint Review: NHC

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:PISCATAWAY New Jersey
NHC
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

NHC DEBITED MY ACCOUNT THEN DENIED MY APPEAL FOR REFUND PHILLIPPINES & MIAMI FLORIDA

My wife got a call 3 weeks ago from someone saying that she was randomly selected to recieve $500 & a Medicade card. She was asked to give either a credit card or bank routing #. She was advised that the money would be deposited into the acct within 5 business days. On Aug 4th I went to my bank and noticed a debit for $29.95. Then on Aug 8th a debit for $299.95 was taken from my bank acct. I called the 866-407-1029 # listed on my bank statement and spoke with a "Christopher" and asked to have this servcie cancelled. He cancelled my orderbut, once I asked for a refund he advised me that the coroperate office in Miami, Fl. would have to to that I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told that thye were in a meeting. I advised him that I would wait until they come out of the meeting to speak with them. He advised me that he would take a callback but I didn't go for that. He said that they were located in New Jersey(Don't believe that was true). He advised me he would put in a report to the office for my refund and to cal back in 2 business days. I called back on Aug 20th & 21st and spoke with a lady named Loudues. She advised me that the main office had denied my refund due to the automated voice they recorded was my wife's. I advised her that my wife never spoke to a automated system. Also advised her that when they contacted my wife they never said anything about taking money out of our acct. I advised I would contact CBS news New York and report them. Be aware of any calls that give you free MONEY!!!!!

Otis
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHC/Miami-Florida/NHC-DEBITED-MY-ACCOUNT-THEN-DENIED-MY-APPEAL-FOR-REFUND-PHILLIPPINES-MIAMI-FLORIDA-269299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHC