Complaint Review: NHCD - ASI

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p199575 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD - ASI Ex employee possibly future employee Overland Park Kansas

I am not sure of what really happened with everyone else here, but it seems as though your managers were doing something wrong. The bounced paychecks...thats horrible. I worked for NHCD back in 2000 with out problem. I just kind of ventured away. I did pay the upfront 69 dollars and just as they promised I received that back. Additionally, I receeved several $100 plus checks weekly when I worked and they never bounced. I did make it up to receruiter. Family life just became more pressing with the onset of pneumonia in my under year old daughter, the reason I was working from home in the 1st place. I surprisingly , in fall of 2007 or winter of this year, can't quite recall, received form the US Dept of Labor a communication that my former employer NHCD owed me money. It was almost 60.00. To my recollection I had received all of my due monies. After Uncle Sam finished taxin it was almost 40.00. I said that to say that they are FROM MY EXPERIENCE, regulated, legit, and reputtable. I mean, hey they report my earnings just as they said, and I got what was due me even when I did not expect it. I also did receive the IRS form 1099 that tax year. Being fair, which I kno can be hard with bad experiences, usually for every bad experience there are 10 more good ones. Sorry for the bad experiences. Who knows, my next one could be just as horrible. But to me, based on my own experiences, it is worth the risk. As the saying goes, you gotta give something to get something, and most successfula entrepreneurs did! Have a great one you guys!

Ms re
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-ASI/Overland-Park-Kansas/NHCD-ASI-Ex-employee-possibly-future-employee-Overland-Park-Kansas-345751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD - ASI