Complaint Review: NHCD, ASI(Affordable Service Inc.), ASP (Affordable Service Providers)

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cutler Bay Florida
NHCD, ASI(Affordable Service Inc.), ASP (Affordable Service Providers)
7201 W. 110th St., Ste #120, Overland Park, KS 66210 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD, ASI (Affordable Service Inc.), ASP (Affordable Service Providers) Constant changes on phone #'s & pay changes/dates, worked, but not paid Overland Park Kansas

I have been with this company only for 5 months. After 2 months, I started to see problems occuring. Started to ask many questions.

One person that I actually hired, did some checking before making a call to attend an orientation to get started. She sent the site to me, it turned out to be nothing but scamming a long time ago. I questioned it to the company and I was told they were aware of it, working on it and making improvements.

Problems are: First pay started after 2 mos. and it was low compared to what I was told at orientation. Name of company, phone numbers, payment dates, and how much we were being paid was changed as well. I picked up on that one and all I can say, is finally, my career manager picked up on things as well.

This company said they were BBB, like many others work at home jobs and frankly, I don't know how they got away with this!

Susan, Cutler Bay, FL

Susan
Cutler Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-ASIAffordable-Service-Inc-ASP-Affordable-Service-Providers/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/NHCD-ASI-Affordable-Service-Inc-ASP-Affordable-Service-Providers-Constant-changes-o-382520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD, ASI(Affordable Service Inc.), ASP (Affordable Service Providers)