Complaint Review: NHCD National Health Care Discount

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Lewisville Texas
NHCD National Health Care Discount
Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD, National Health Care Discount ripoff YOU DONT SELL DISCOUNT CARDS, PHONE ACCESS CODE Overland Park Kansas

I am a current employe with NHCD and I have taken a break because of school. I took this job to help suplement my wife's income while I went to school. First thing everyone should know is that they do list you as an employe, but your not selling/offering discount cards. Thats a ploy to see how good you are. You are talking to real people and thats what they want to hear. After that, you can move up to personel. They changed that from Recruiting for those of you who had not heard. Ive been involved with to many MLMs to know that isnt good. Then, durring a meeting, I was informed on how the commisions work. As a potential employe, you dont need to buy the long distance plan. Yes, they could provide ths number for free, yes they get a kick back for the number, but it is saving us money vs. a plan like verizon freedom or something like that with unlimited long distance. Of course brodband phones are better, but we dont have one yet. If you have your own business line, you dont need to get the access code, but thats a lot of money. The thing that got me was they were pushing so hard for peopel to get this code that I asked, "What would happen is they still want to work for the company, but dont want the access code?" My manager said the number and plan would have to be approved, and it would be, and I would only get one doller ($1) commision for the 'hire' ie sale. This made me so mad, i havent done any work for them since. Please know what you are getting into before joing this company. Ill be leaving soon too.

Brandon
Lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount/Overland-Park-Kansas/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount-ripoff-YOU-DONT-SELL-DISCOUNT-CARDS-PHONE-ACCESS-CODE-160475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD National Health Care Discount