Complaint Review: NHCD: National Health Care Discount

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Prineville Oregon
NHCD: National Health Care Discount
www.nhcd.com Sioux City, Iowa U.S.A.

NHCD: National Health Care Discount NHCD Refuses too pay me the $868.00 they owe. Ripoff Sioux City Iowa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I want to help if I can Rip Off Company NHCD aka ASI Inc

I first worked as a Lead Generator for NHCD, then was promoted within one month to a Sales Rep. I enlisted a total of 5 families into the program, but not untill I tried cancilling my sisters plan did I notice problems with my checking account.

My sister was sapose to have been cancelled the next month, Karen K. did not follow through with her responsibilitiey, my last e-mail from her was Dec. 4rth 2006. Needless too say, Mr. Opsteine has admitted in his letter of response to my atterney that the company not only took out the last six months for my sister, they also took three months of premiums for my parents after they took three months worth out of there account. I did not give them approoval to do such a thing and I have been fighting this company now for nearly one year.

I am disabled with a seizure disorder and needed the extra income too survive, but instead this company has cost me more then it was really worth. My question is How can this company continue to do business after this many complaints since the year of 2002?

I am also curious as too how many of the other individuals on this site have notified the Atterney Generals Office in your state and filed a complaint? Also, My atterney is curently getting information for a civil Action Lawsuite against this company and get them shut down.

Joyce
Prineville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount/Sioux-City-Iowa/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount-NHCD-Refuses-too-pay-me-the-86800-they-owe-Ripoff-S-264219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD: National Health Care Discount

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I want to help if I can Rip Off Company NHCD aka ASI Inc

AUTHOR: Tanya Elsheimi - (U.S.A.)

Please go to my site to comment me. I have a post coming up for people that want to get their pride back and money if they can. I have a lawyer and am planning on getting more than one civil suit at a time going. These people need to be put out of business or really be taught a lesson. I want to do as much as I can. Here is my site. I am not a joke I am a legitimate person.

Please anyone that reads this I want to hear your story and see if we can help you.

(((ROR REDACTED)))