Complaint Review: NHCD - National Healthcare Discount

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bloomfield New York
NHCD - National Healthcare Discount
6520 W. 110th St., Suite 202 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD - National Healthcare Discount Mislead me in MANY ways! Overland Park Kansas

I worked for this company for a little over 2 months. Not once did I get a paycheck. When I questioned them about this I was told that it should be arriving soon. I called many people. My manager and her manager. My manager ended up leaving and over time she told me why. Basically the same reason as I. Although she did get a paycheck! 40.00 for 40 plus hours of work! Whoaa I can hardly believe that! Trust me, the work you do is not as easy you are told. And that you are to tell other people you are trying to get to work for them.

When I said I was no longer going to work for this comapny I was spoken to by my managers manager and she was NOT a profesional person and was NOT kind at all. In fact with follow up I found that she was not always telling the truth about things.

I did ask how I was going to get out of the automatic withdrawals from my checking account and it was supposed to be taken care of, it still has not been taken care of. I am working with my bank now on stopping this from happening. Anyone else had this problem??!!

Syble
Bloomfield, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-National-Healthcare-Discount/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/NHCD-National-Healthcare-Discount-Mislead-me-in-MANY-ways-Overland-Park-Kansas-347302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD - National Healthcare Discount