Complaint Review: NHCD, national Healthcare Discount

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:Greenville North Carolina
NHCD, national Healthcare Discount
Orland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD, national healthcare discount IS A SCAM!!! Orland Park Kansas

I was contacted by NHCD (national healthcare discount) a few months back and paid the $29.99 start-up fee. After doing a google search and reading The Rip-Off report, I realized that I had made a big mistake.

I immediatly canceled with them. I had to fill out a form that was emailed to me. I filled it out and mailed it in....

Nothing happened. I was assigned a manager so I called and emailed her. She was no help. She just replied to my emails by saying "I will pass on your complaint"

This is a SCAM. Do not work for these people. I have read over a hundred reports from people like me stating the same thing.

However, I did find a way to get my money back. If you have been scammed by the NHCD here is how you can get your money back:

Dawn Mitchell will help:
479-464-4106
479-464-4357
dawnnhcd@sbcglobal.net
3700 E Highway 72
Bentonville, AR 72712

Call her, write to her, email her, just keep on it, do NOT take no for an answer. Money was taken from you and unfortunatly in this case you are going to have to fight to get it back. Call her 10 times a day if you have to. Write to her everyday. You will get your money back

I hope this has helped some people. Take care

William
Greenville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD-national-Healthcare-Discount/Orland-Park-Kansas-66211/NHCD-national-healthcare-discount-IS-A-SCAM-Orland-Park-Kansas-218936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD, national Healthcare Discount