Complaint Review: NHCD

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Unknown Ohio
NHCD
6520 W 110th Street #203 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-720-5055
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

NHCD - ASI Ripoff will scam you out of your time and money! Overland Park Kansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: We should all

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for your bad Experience

Today, I quit ASI/NHCD. I found a lot of horrible stuff about them. From this site, and a few other sites. I have worked for them for 4 weeks, and still have not got a paycheck. I was told, there is a 3 week hold on paychecks, and my first check should have been mail 3/23 (last Friday) and I would receive it Monday. Well, no paycheck.

I called my manager and she said she'd look into payroll and call me back. I sent her an e-mail saying I no longer wished to work for a company with negative rep, and I never received a phone call about my paycheck, what a surprise. The response I got from one manager (personnel dept) about the www.ripoffreport.com complaints was, every company has complaints (well this was over 120 complaints all in similarity) and that website was being sued for posting things about companies without research.

I also cancelled my debit card today b/c I read how so many people had NHCD still taking money out after they had left the company.

I highly suggest being very cautious of the company, if you ask me, there would not be 120+ similar complaints about them if they weren't true.

It's Friday 3/30/07 and still no paycheck. I had a nasty conversation with my leads manager Joann Mccoy last night about my paycheck. She now has changed her story for the 2nd time, that I havent brought in enough leads to get paid anything yet.

I have worked several hours, and when I was hired I was told it's 8hr, I was NOT told about a quota or anything like that. I was told the opposite, that the lead generation department has no quota, I remember asking my hiring manager that b/c I dont meet quota's well.

I tried contacting my personnel manager, and she wont ever responde to email or calls. Her name is Sharon Troost, some manager.

I have tried call this company over and over and I either get hung up on or VM and no one returns my call. I have filed a report with BBB, and the Attorney Generals office, and now here.

And what they don't tell you is, your $29.95 deposit is NOT refundable unless you sell a health plan, otherwise your screwed out of that.

DO NOT ever work for this company. They need shut down.

If anyone wants to discuss them with me, send me an email (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Naleetia
Unknown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2007 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/NHCD-ASI-Ripoff-will-scam-you-out-of-your-time-and-money-Overland-Park-Kansas-1032168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

We should all

AUTHOR: Daryn - (U.S.A.)

I was wondering what was going on with this if anyone was going to get everyone they can together and maybe start a suit or something I went threw the same thing and they caused my account to close due to over drafts and non payment and they would not stop so 600 dollars later they screwed me but yes let me know if u can if anyone is doing anything about this thanks other wise Im going to jump on the ball
always,

Sorry for your bad Experience

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear you had a manager like Sharon. My manager is great. Anytime I have a question she is only a phone call or email away.

I have been here over two years and always receive my check weekly. If you are doing your job the pay is not difficult. I have worked leads, Sales and Personnel with no problems. My checks are very nice for a position where I am right here with my kids.

One problem I have seen is people who say they make no money normally are not picking up the phone and dialing it. I found out quickly the phone doesn't dial itself!

Sorry you are missing out on this great opportunity that many of us love.