Complaint Review: NHCD

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
NHCD
nhcd.com Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD I worked for 10 Hrs sold some insurance never got paid Overland Park Kansas

I Got a call from from Mrs.Farari.She stated that they had a position open and would I like the position.Without hesitation I said yes.Then I was told I needed to get a phone for $60.00 I,m glad I had the hindsight to get a prepaid card,or I would be one of the others on this site.Anyway I worked for 2 weeks.then 3 no check I emailed Jennifer Grannan if that,s a real name no response.I called no response This was Sept.still no check oh and I did'nt get the refund from the so called phone either so please beware.Unknowingly I may have sold about 7-8 so called polices I'm ashamed.

DARNELL
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas/NHCD-I-worked-for-10-Hrs-sold-some-insurance-never-got-paid-Overland-Park-Kansas-231716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD