Complaint Review: NHCD

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Victorville California
NHCD
http://www.asionlineservices.com Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCD "National Health Care Discount" Stole Money out of account,Was never paid and Caused my account to be close because they would not Cancel it due to Phone calls and Many letters Overland Park Kansas

I did it for about a month and was trying to sell this discount junk, got alot of leads and never got paid for them. On top of that I paid $18.95 for the 1st month and they were supposed to give it back to me on my 1st check. But I never got a check and I sent letters after
letters asking them to stop my serivce and they didnt. I called them all the time and no one would help me or said the Boss was out of town it, it was a Joke.

So then after a few months I noticed they were still taking money out and it caused me to be Over drawn and they closed my account now I owe them like 600$ because of these liars... Don't fall for it, this was in 2003 and they are still running I have no clue why...

Dee
Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas/NHCD-National-Health-Care-Discount-Stole-Money-out-of-accountWas-never-paid-and-Caused-251256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD