Complaint Review: NHCD

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
NHCD
flutternet.com Sioux, Iowa U.S.A.

NHCD - Globalhomesourcing.com - Flutternet.com - National Health Care Discount ripoff NSF CHECKS & EMPLOYEES PAYCHECKS NOT SENT Sioux City Iowa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You're exactly right

I'm a ex-employee of this company and NHCD bounced a check to me over One Month Ago!!! I quit this company about one week ago due to my NSF check not being replaced. My manager told me at that time that ALL THE NSF CHECKS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT! It looks like they do not plan on replacing the NSF checks to all their employees, which bounced more than one month ago. Also, I have friends still working for this company and they have not received their paychecks and they are getting ready to quit. I'm still owed a lot of money for the work I did, but I'm not going to hold my breath hoping to get it, because I have not seen a paycheck in a very long time or the NSF check replaced!

I know I was crazy to continue working for this company after they bounced a check to me, but I was receiving paychecks regularly and now the company is not even paying their employees on a regular basis. THE CHANGING OF BANKs IS A BULLCRAP EXCUSE! I have an accounting background and this smells like financial trouble and POOR CASH FLOW PROBLEMS. What half way intelligent company closes a bank account until they have made sure all the checks have cleared the bank. HOW STUPID IS IT TO SEND OUT PAYCHECKS AND THEN IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE BANK ACCOUNT? They closed the account to make sure the checks were stamped "Account Closed" instead of "Insuffienct Funds" so they could not be held on criminal charges. It's not against the law to close an account as much as it is to write checks on non-sufficient funds. Account closed makes it a civil case instead of a criminal case. How many people are going to drive to the state of Utah to file a civil case for a few hundred dollars? NONE! BECAUSE IT WOULD COST US MORE MONEY THAN THE CHECK IS WORTH!!! NHCD is not dumb, because if they were dumb they just would of let the checks get stamped insufficent funds, so we could file criminal charges. They are just fricking dishonest as h**l!!!

Mad As Hell
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/Sioux-Iowa/NHCD-Globalhomesourcingcom-Flutternetcom-National-Health-Care-Discount-ripoff-NSF-164447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCD

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You're exactly right

AUTHOR: R - (U.S.A.)

If NHCD wanted to just 'change banks' they would have had enough money for the particular week's payroll checks in the old account and would have taken the rest of the money they had (which they probably didn't have) and opened their new account with it to write payroll checks on the next week. That's what a real company that is 'changing banks' would do.