Complaint Review: N.H.C.D

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:cameron Oklahoma
Internet U.S.A.

N.H.C.D HAS TAKEN $15.83 from my bank account for 7 years without me knowing Internet

this company - which I used once before I got married - continued to take monies out of my Bank Account without my permission.

I have never claimed from them. I remember them being for Dental Insurance. I have changed my name 7 years ago yet they have taken this money out of my account. My Bank has not been able to give me any contact numbers for them - they have stolen $13.83 x 12 x 7years from me - What can I do to get re-imbursed?

what can I do to stop them taking money out of my Bank account - my Bank tells me that they can only stop them 6 months at a time - but that these are tenacious people and will start up again if I dont keep an eye on them.

I have no Insurance papers... I have nothing to identify these thieves. Help.

cameron, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCD/internet/NHCD-HAS-TAKEN-1583-from-my-bank-account-for-7-years-without-me-knowing-Internet-276377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.H.C.D