Complaint Review: NHCH, National Health Care Discount

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2002

• Reported By:Macon GA
NHCH, National Health Care Discount
6520 W 110th Street #203 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

NHCH, National Health Care Discount ripoff Overland Park Kansas

I just received a call today from a "recruiter" about the leads position. I figured that it sounded like a real opportunity to work for a great company. Thank goodness I went ahead and done research on the Internet! The recruiter was very nice and I decided to go ahead and try it out.

I researched an hour or so later and called the "recruiter" back and told her that I will cancel the process and she was a bit rude and said that since I did call before the 24 hours, I will not be signed on. I went ahead and called my bank to lock my card and since the debit from them had not went through, I was very lucky.

I hope that others who try to get a job with them research (especially at this site) and realize that it's not work it. I just don't see how a website says "No investments" yet you have to pay a access phone code fee. LOL...obviously, this company cannot pay the bills and if they are worried about people not staying with them long, that should tell you something right there!!

Thanks for the information on this site! Also, yes, they act like they are such credulous people and are members of BBB (but if you look closely, they have over 30 complaints within the last 3 years.) I don't see how that it is in outstanding shape with the BBB. I think it should be more of an embarrassment of the company to show the BBB sign as folks will see the complaints.

Wendy
Bibb, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2002 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHCH-National-Health-Care-Discount/Overland-Park-Kansas/NHCH-National-Health-Care-Discount-ripoff-Overland-Park-Kansas-30634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHCH, National Health Care Discount