Complaint Review: NHE CERTIFICATION/JOB E-mails are Bogus!

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: b&s — United States of America
NHE CERTIFICATION/JOB E-mails are Bogus!

NHE CERTIFICATION/JOB E-mails are Bogus! NHE Health and Fitness Professional Certification Programs is BOGUS NHE CERTIFICATION/JOB E-mails are Bogus!............NHE Health and Fitness Professional Certification Programs is BOGUS! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cheating scams the client because you have a fake credential that you didn't earn.

*Consumer Comment: Wow! This takes balls.

*Consumer Comment: Study Guide Scam

*Consumer Comment: WTF? What did you buy?

*Consumer Comment: Much todo about nothing...

*Consumer Comment: Report is waste of time!

*Consumer Comment: This is the dumbest complaint I've read thus far.

====================
>This so-called company (www.NHEcertification.com) must be a bogus one that just steals your info such as e-mail, name, phone, resume etc, for their own profit and for flooding you with spams.

>Their website looks fake and doesn't give much info.
>When you call them, there is no live person to speak with, and  it asks you to enter an extension to leave a message.
>If you leave  messages, your messages will never be returned (either by e-mail or by phone).

>You may hope that if you don't have an extension, you will be transferred to a live person? WRONG! If you don't have an extension, your call will be transferred to another voice mail box which requires you to leave your info. If you leave a message there, again they won't return your call! (Then why the hell do they ask for my info?)

>I received an e-mail from this so-called company (!?) saying that they had got my resume through monster. com and that they are very interested in my knowledge and experience. In the e-mail, I was asked to contact them which I did (and gave them some more info on myself, which I shouldn't have), both by e-mailing and by calling and left them messages and my contact info to contact me back. To my surprise, they never contacted me!

>The other strange thing is that they keep e-mailing me the exact same e-mail over and over (spam?) with the exact wording. It is a generic e-mail with my name on top of it and it is a pure lie.
I just added them to my spam folder.

If they are not bogus (which I doubt), then they must be very unprofessional which means I wouldn't ever work for them.
>Just ask yourselves this question: "Why are there so many complains, vague and ambiguous issues around this so-called company?
>Now judge for yourselves whether there is something fishy and phony going on there.

>I spent some time to contact them to no avail. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!
I hope some authorities will bust them and give them what they deserve, JAIL AND PENALTY.
===================

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHE-CERTIFICATIONJOB-E-mails-are-Bogus/internet/NHE-CERTIFICATIONJOB-E-mails-are-Bogus-NHE-Health-and-Fitness-Professional-Certification-1027096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHE CERTIFICATION/JOB E-mails are Bogus!

AUTHOR: Kyle J. - ()

I saw this online and I had to post something. To the person (post below) who thought the company was a scam because it didn't authorize a personal trainer certificate based on your plagiarized exam.... Thank Goodness!! There are far too many uneducated trainers in gyms all across the country. Let this be a lesson to all cheaters out there! Study but don't cheat because it hurts the industry as a whole, plus it's unethical.

Wow! This takes balls.

AUTHOR: T.C. - ()

Let me get this straight... you had a "friend" (by this you mean you) who cheated on the exam, got busted and consequentially failed the exam because it was deemed fraudulent and you think the company is unethical? LOL! I hate to be the one to rain on your parade but that makes you the scam, not the other way around. Sorry.

Study Guide Scam

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I've worked in the health/fitness industry for a long time, and I had never heard of NHE (National Health Educators).  I was contacted by the company in the same manner as the orignial poster a while ago.  I contacted mulitple departments, wanting to know more, I had several questions, but most of the time, my emails to the company were ignored, and if they were answered, they were answered in about 5 words or less.  Just awful customer service.

The company looks to earn money by selling study guides for around $200.  The study guide has an absurd amount of different subjects, with no real format, no key points, is extremely vague.  There are typos everywhere...  poorly done, especially for the kind of money they charge.  You're supposed to fill out a waiver so that you can supposedly get your money back for the exam if you meet certain critieria.  Upon completion of an exam, you'll get an autogenerated email that says you are "unauthorized" and you can schedule a retake.  You don't get a score, you aren't told what was incorrect, you get nothing.

I along with other people I know have initiated the hiring process with the company, and have all had the same experiences.  I knew someone who had essentially cheated on the exam, knowing that 95% of the exam was indeed correct, and that person still recieved an "unauthorized" email.  This of course leads me to believe that it is indeed a scam, either that, or the company is incredibly unethical.

WTF? What did you buy?

AUTHOR: Connor - ()

WTF? I don't get it... How did you get 'ripped off'? You didn't even buy anything. It sounds as though they never even contacted you. What is the point in posting this?

Much todo about nothing...

AUTHOR: Jackie - ()

Sounds like one of those scam emails NHE warns people about on their website. Either way, your concerns make no sense because your email, name and phone number (your major concerns?) are all online for anyone to take. You posted your resume on Monster... remember? It contains everything you fear might get stolen.

I have been searching NHE for three days now and I have not found one legitimate complaint. The few 'negative' posts I've found are like this rant, nothing substantive at all. People don't want to read your rant so please stop doing this to people. I could have been doing something useful with my time.

I concur... this was a complete waste of my time!

Report is waste of time!

AUTHOR: Dennis - (United States of America)

WTF? I found this on Google thinking it would provide me with some information regarding NHE but all it's about is how they didn't return your call and because of that you think they should all go to jail? Are you serious? I don't know you but maybe they made the right call... no pun intended.

This is the dumbest complaint I've read thus far.

AUTHOR: Laura - (United States of America)

This is the dumbest complaint I've read thus far.

Note to self: 'If I want to land an interview, I shouldn't leave 20 messages on the hr voice service. That might tip off my OCD.'

Thanks for posting this and wasting my time! Take your freakin meds already.

Bored reader