• Report: #520111

• Reported By: Mr. Tabuchi — Inglewood Colorado United States of America
NHE Certification Prep Kits

NHE Certification Prep Kits Prep Kit Sales on the Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: PDF scam websites

TREBAY EXAM PREP KITS -NHE Certification Prep Kit may not be an authentic NHE Certification product. *WARNING- Look out for scam prep kits for NHE Certification, ACE Certification or NASM certification personal trainer certification exams. TREBAY EXAM PREP KITS ARE A SCAM. I didn't know about these fake prep materials until I showed up to take my exam and the NHE proctor explained to me that it was not legitimate. Luckily, she allowed me to reschedule my exam, which gave me time to purchase a real nhe certification study guide prep kit. I've heard that ACE and NASM have this problem too. BEWARE!!!

-Chi

Colorado Springs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHE-Certification-Prep-Kits/internet/NHE-Certification-Prep-Kits-Prep-Kit-Sales-on-the-Internet-Internet-520111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHE Certification Prep Kits

PDF scam websites

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

I bought a textbook (Human Physiology: From Cells to Systems) PDF membership and cost me $58. I had to finally call my bank to stop them. Stay away from 'n8fan.net'. There are no authentic books sold on that site.