Complaint Review: NHE Certification

*Consumer Comment: Phishing Scam

*Consumer Comment: NHE certification scam fake PDF

*Consumer Comment: Nhe certification national health educators

*Author of original report: NHE Certification

I received an email about possible employment with NHE Certification. As a trainer who has spent years developing the respect of my clients, I wanted to make sure that any company I worked for was a legitimate, nationally recognized organization with some sort of track record. Previous to seeing their job ad on Carrerbuilder.com, I had not heard of them and so I made sure I researched and asked around first. I have a degree in exercise science and so I asked all of my college professors about NHE Certification. I was surprised to learn that all of them knew who they were!

Each of them basically said that NHE offered one of the best personal trainer certification programs and that they were a good company to work for because of the growth potential and advancement opportunities. I also checked with some local trainers at my gym and they all said roughly the same thing. One was even certified by NHE. I talked to everyone that I could and always received the same opinions about their legitimacy. After doing my homework, I felt very comfortable about pursuing an opportunity with NHE but I was extremely concerned about the difficulty of the personal trainer exam and wanted to make sure I passed the first time.

The study guides were discounted for people who were applying for a job but I wanted to research online to see if I could get a used one for much cheaper. BIG MISTAKE!! I saw a couple of ads from Craigslist for NHE Certification study guides and one was from a guy named Chris Fletcher. To make a long story short, I paid $90 for a NHE Certification study guide and the guy sent me some cheap anatomy book! Its called Pocket Atlas of the Moving Body and you can get it from Amazon for around $15. Do not order any NHE Certification study guides from this guy. He always has an ad on Craigslist. It was a total scam! I ended up having to order one directly from NHE anyway.

I cant believe I spent weeks researching NHE Certification, but absolutely no time at all researching the person I was purchasing the study guide from. Trust me because I fell for the offer of getting a study guide for cheap and it wasnt even a real NHE study guide. The NHE certification study guide is supposed to be exam specific and so a general book couldnt possibly work for everyone anyway. If youre going to get a study guide online, make sure you research the person you are buying it from. Get their name and address and phone number. Im sure there are some real NHE alumni out there who are only trying to help, but there are also some sharks out there too! The REAL NHE study guide is awesome and worth getting. Just dont get scammed online like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHE-Certification/Dallas-Texas-/NHE-Certification-Scam-Dallas-Texas-512947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHE Certification

nhe cfertification scam

AUTHOR: groverwash - ()

If you sercg google youll find lots of nhe scams. i getbemails for morgage "opportunities" every week. its a shame that people try to take advantage of people who need legitmate help trying to save their homes.

Phishing Scam

AUTHOR: Debra N. - ()

This is a new type of phishing scam. Scammers use popular products and use the publics interest to lure them to their scam websitthanking them tthey took too sell legitimate versions of the product only cheaper or free.

NHE certification scam fake PDF

AUTHOR: Fitness Pro - ()

Do not trust online third-party PDF sites because they only want to steal your money. No reputable organization would give away free study guides for merely signing up. Only deal with  the original producer of the product.

Nhe certification national health educators

AUTHOR: Detra - ()

Thank you for posting your experience.. I appreciate the details. I am currently enrolled to take the NHE personal trainer certification level one program this July and was thinking about getting a used nhe study guide. i don't think I'm going to go that route any longer.

NHE Certification

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (USA)