Complaint Review: NHPA GRS

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: B Lagit — San Francisco California USA
NHPA GRS
Wentzville, Missouri United States of America

NHPA GRS National Horseshoe Pitchers Association Game Related Sales Shipping Ripoff Wentzville, Missouri

When ordering from the NHPA Game Related sales, I was charged $6 for shipping 5 bumper stickers, that could have been put in a large envelope for $0.61.  I also had them ship a golf towel for me and they charged me $6 for shipping.   This item could have also been put in an envelope or bubble mailer for less than $1.  I emailed them and told them I refuse pay this amount of shipping cost, I never heard back from them.    When I tried calling to discuss the issue at hand, I received no answer.  I called every day for 2 weeks.  I did not leave a message, as I wanted to talk to a human being.  Also, if you do order something from them on-line, you do not receive any kind of confirmation or tracking info.  So, you don't know if they received the order or not.  Stay Away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NHPA-GRS/Wentzville-Missouri-/NHPA-GRS-National-Horseshoe-Pitchers-Association-Game-Related-Sales-Shipping-Ripoff-Wentzv-715193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NHPA GRS