• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: jamie — Pennsylvania United States of America
1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon, Pennsylvania United States of America

NICM CART LEBANON VETERANS HOSPITAL Dr Robert Stevens, Brian Mead, Donna Keener. Mental Health VA doctor & counslors mistreat disabled veteran Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Dr Robert Stevens, Brian Mead & Donna Keener abuse authority and mistreat disabled veteran.

I was in
MICM  CART CASE MGT Mental Health Intesive Care Management, at Lebanon Veterans Hospital in Lebnon Pa

Brian Mead Lets Female Disabled Veteran live in a Condemed apartment. He sold all new furiture and brought bug infested bed and sofa to apartment when I had Compentency Hearing in Philadelphia He refused to take me and I lost $2,800 a month to a thieving Stephen Marcsharino, who refused to fumigate. Prmises of helping to replace furniture then said "Thats not my job." Donna Keener was told by Dr Aksu Who runs the program, to find me an apartment, she refuses and I, the disabled Veteran ends up living on streets. Ihad never met Dr Robert Stevens. He through me into pshyc unit unfounded and at the court hearing said that I was a danger to myself and others. Donna Keener was in charge of my weekly medicine and never once got it right. all of them told Dr aksu false stories about me and I went two years without housing and monies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NICM-CART-LEBANON-VETERANS-HOSPITAL/Lebanon-Pennsylvania-17042/NICM-CART-LEBANON-VETERANS-HOSPITAL-Dr-Robert-Stevens-Brian-Mead-Donna-Keener-Mental-He-1012193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NICM CART LEBANON VETERANS HOSPITAL