• Report: #892006

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — LEVITTOWN Pennsylvania U.S.A.
4720 RADIO ROAD Internet United States of America

NIGHT OWL SECURITY SYSTEMS Night Owl brand Security Systems, Ripped me off! Will not honor warranty! Buyer Beware! Internet

I bought an Apollo Night Owl Security System from sams club.I hooked it up and tested it.The hard drive was not working.I called Night owl customer service.We did some tests and they said hard drive is bad.I was given a return rma # .I shipped it back to them thinking all was well.I got an email saying that it was on the way back to me.I was happy since it was only couple days.

When I received it back and opened it Thee was i note reading The hard drive is not one that Night Owl uses.What ? I was really mad about this.I just spent 10.00 shipping back 300.00 for the system it self and this is what I get? I called them and told asked them what the h*ll was going on.They basically told me that im going to have to buy a new hard drive.This is total bull! I would highly recommend not buying any products from this company.They do not stand behind there products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIGHT-OWL-SECURITY-SYSTEMS/internet/NIGHT-OWL-SECURITY-SYSTEMS-Night-Owl-brand-Security-Systems-Ripped-me-off-Will-not-hono-892006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIGHT OWL SECURITY SYSTEMS