Complaint Review: NIPSCO OF MERRILVILLE INDIANA

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:millersburg Indiana
NIPSCO OF MERRILVILLE INDIANA
PO BOX13007 Merrillville, Indiana U.S.A.

NIPSCO OF MERRILVILLE INDIANA raising gas and eletricity prices in hardship financial crisis Merrillville Indiana

I was unemployed for several months and got begin on my bills so they disconect my services even do, I call them to made some arrangements, in this time I have two of my childreen sick and not enougth money to pay them all my debt, I please them to give me sometime to catch with their money but they refuse to work with me and let me without power my food got roteen in the refigerator until y find $900 dollars to pay for reconection that piss me off why they just care about their money in this crisis, I always pay on time my bills but know I closed to bankruptcy and without food.

Servando
millersburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIPSCO-OF-MERRILVILLE-INDIANA/Merrillville-Indiana-46411/NIPSCO-OF-MERRILVILLE-INDIANA-raising-gas-and-eletricity-prices-in-hardship-financial-cris-377899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIPSCO OF MERRILVILLE INDIANA