Complaint Review: NIPSCO

• Reported By: Greg — South Bend Indiana
NIPSCO
PO. BOX 13007 MERRILLVILLE, Indiana United States of America

NIPSCO ANOTHER RIP OFF FROM NIPSCO-PROOF OF COVER UP MERRILLVILLE, Indiana

I am a truck driver and reside in Walkerton.  I come home maybe twice a month if I'm lucky.  During the winter months I use a space heater in the basement so my pipes don't freeze.  From September on through winter, this is what I used for heat.  My bills were running between $13 - $20 dollars a month until January.  They shot up to over $100.00.  I called NIPSCO and they advised me to go out and read my own meter.  I did.  Then the bill shot up to over $200.00 when I reported that the only electricity I was using since September was one space heater on a timer....?  I went on line and printed out my bills from September to April, printed out the meter readings during this time and my payment history and lodged a complaint with BBB.  After the complaint was lodged, all the bills I had printed out disappeared along with the meter readings and my payment history had changed?  I sent all docuements you to the BBB showing the difference and what might be a cover up and I have heard nothing, only that NIPSCO has not responded to the complaint.  Well I beleve they did by covering things up which I reported to the BBB  Since my complaint my service has been shut off, which is something else they were not supposed to until the complaint was setteled.  I emailed the BBB again and reported my service being cut off and still not answer from them.  I beleive I have a lawsuit here and proof of a cover up with no one to hear me or assist me.  I hope you can.  Thank you for viewing this email.  If you can refer me to an attorney or where else I can go to get some justice, I am all ears.  I don't know if this is racially motivated or not.  I dont' want to pull that card yet until I am sure.  Thanks again. Gregorio Hernandez.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIPSCO/MERRILLVILLE-Indiana-46411/NIPSCO-ANOTHER-RIP-OFF-FROM-NIPSCO-PROOF-OF-COVER-UP-MERRILLVILLE-Indiana-1046867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIPSCO