Complaint Review: NITRO FOCUS NO3

• Reported By: carlos31 — Miramar Florida
NITRO FOCUS NO3
, Select State/Province USA

NITRO FOCUS NO3 THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD TRAVERSE MICHIGAN

I agree with previous comments , the good that I do not step on them because it cancels the order, but if you get my mail and my phone and sent me emails and called me to complete the order , to get my information from my card. I started to check the page and see that does not work either as a web page appears to be false , you have access to all functions so to speak . If you can see the comments of people who bought this product are satisfied are supposedly the same comments every day , the same name and picture , the only thing that changes is the date because every day changes to the current date , and say offer expires the current day to rush to ask. Here I will give to know the two pages that are the same . This page offers these product http://www.perfectmusclehealth.com/rock.php Optimal Stack and N02 Maximus And this page provides http://liftingfitnessmag.com/common/muscle/sdfjkl23skd.php?source=Erik_Norwood&sub=28&referer=liftingfitnessmag.com  Hyper X and Nitro Fuel 9 Focus NO3 .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NITRO-FOCUS-NO3/Select-StateProvince/NITRO-FOCUS-NO3-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-FRAUD-TRAVERSE-MICHIGAN-1093252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NITRO FOCUS NO3