- Report: #1016379
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: N&K Trading aka Tmart
N&K Trading aka Tmart1980 US Highway 1 Bldg 3 North Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America
N&K Trading , Tmart Delayed the entire order, shipping and refund process for 31 Paid Purchases North Brunswick, New Jersey
*Consumer Comment: Tmart changed?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
contacted TMart several times through their online chat service for the update status of my orders and was told initially they were having system issues for which I then conveyed to my customers who had those existing orders that there would be a delay in the shipment of their items. Day Seven, still no orders had been shipped with a tracking number. Contact attempt via the online chat produced zero results when I was told the orders would be further delayed due to their Chinese Holiday.
So I googled TMarts phone number and address using the only leads I had which was the city and state of Brunswick, New Jersey resulting in a phone number that was no longer in service. Finally I called 411 and was told there was no listing for a TMart on file, but a warehouse under the name N&K Trading @ (732) 348-8096 and (732) 422-4500 for the same address. When I phoned the 1st number, a chinese lady named Yan replied N&K Trading Inc. After speaking with her on 6separate occassions regarding my 31 incompleted orders, she advised me several different excuses each time:
1. First excuse - I don't know why, I will contact the shipping department and tell them to expedite your orders.
2. Second excuse - The person in Shipping didn't tell me why, only that he was told not to ship them until further review.
3. Third excuse - No one here at the US warehouse can authorize the shipments. All orders to ship come from the Main Office in China & they're on Chinese Holiday & unavailable.
4. Fourth excuse - After stressing I had dissatisfied customers waiting for their paid orders to drop ship from TMart; I can't tell you why, but your orders were cancelled and you will receive refunds in 2 days. You will get an email confirmation by the end of the day. We hope to do business again with you in the future. The days passed without the refunds presented
to my PayPal Account.
5. Fifth excuse - Your refunds aren't available because we do not show the orders completed with a payment in our system. Can you provide documentation from your account that payment was made to TMart? Then I signed on my PayPal Account retrieved and emailed Yen the Payment History for all my TMart purchases. She confirmed receiving the emailed documentation. Yet, the TMart supervisor Alex replied he was unable to proceed with shipping the 31 orders and he lied about calling to speak with me regarding either the shipping or refund of the paid orders. I then called back expressing I
would file a fraudelent claim through my financial institution & report the problem to the Better Bureau Business for investigation. This correspondence was replied with an email from the main office that the orders are in "Delayed" status until I informed them of a solution for refunds or to ship. For real!
6. Sixth and final excuse - I called N&K Trading aka TMart a final time demanding the status of the money paid for items not received, asking why the cryptic email when I'd already explicitly conveyed to ship all orders immediately due to
the excessive unwarranted procrastination on their part. Ms. Yen then advised me the orders were still on hold and refunds will be provided in 10 - 14 days!!!
This company has taken half a grand from me without exemplifying in action that the transactions will be honored as upon
exchange of money for goods or to refund in full the transactions for goods not available or goods not received. This company conducts poor awful business. I will continue my efforts to represent the restoration of funds for the clients who made drop ship purchases not received. And never again to do business with these dishonorable, dishonest cons. Resolution and refund for all 31 Orders was resolved through PayPal Claims Department.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NK-Trading-aka-Tmart/North-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08902-4418/NK-Trading-Tmart-Delayed-the-entire-order-shipping-and-refund-process-for-31-Paid-Pur-1016379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.