Complaint Review: NKC Transportation

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: fallinangel — carriere Mississippi United States of America
NKC Transportation
KC MO KC, Missouri United States of America

NKC Transportation This company are liars and thieves they owe me for over 5000 miles and never payed me a cent KC, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: cant stand liers..

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Can Hardly Imagine This IS The NKC???

I worked for this company and ran hard. I was told to falsify logs or get out of their truck. I never got any pay and the owe me for 3 weeks  plus orientation pay aka sign on pay of 300.00. this is the worst company i ghacve ever had the misfortune of workin  for. I had to get home on foot from louisville ky to mississippi on my own due to the false police report the made to law enforcement that i stole their truck. but that backfird as i had the bills for my delivery i made at 8 oclock that morning and because i was not going to lie on my logs and run a laod. they told me to get out of the truck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NKC-Transportation/KC-Missouri-/NKC-Transportation-This-company-are-liars-and-thieves-they-owe-me-for-over-5000-miles-and-865316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NKC Transportation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

cant stand liers..

AUTHOR: Danny - ()

You are a lier i have never,had any of the problems that you are talking about,all of nkc trucks are penske or riyder trucks and we all know that they take care of all problems on these trucks.never not got paid,or been ask to do any thing unsafe at nkc,so just because you can't  drive and tore up the truck because you are stupid and didn't want to stop long enough to get the truck fixed ,don't tell lies,been with nkc for over a year and i know for a fact you are a lier..like i said any body has any questions about this company and want a good job,benefits,and drive new cascade then give me a call 843 *** **** danny edwards..and we now have easy pass for scales and tolls..all truck are e-log so how do you falsify that.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Can Hardly Imagine This IS The NKC???

AUTHOR: WhiteDude1 - (United States of America)

I worked for NKC out of Kansas City and never had any problems. In fact in 15 years of trucking they were one of the best outfits I worked for. My pay was above average there and the bosses were friendly. While their bookeeping staff was a bit overwhelmed, I was never shorted on my check! Sorry for your bad experience...