Complaint Review: N.L Walker & associates

• Reported By: ben6 — minneapolis Minnesota
N.L Walker & associates
#512-8283 Wilshire Blvd los angeles, California USA

N.L Walker & associates Markus Allen, et al Another AZRH los angeles California

I too was a victum of the AZRH investment scam. I only had about a $1000 to invest our of my retirement account.

I was told the stock was a 65 cents, but when it came to buy in it was a $1.30. I was assured it would move to $3 or better in a month. Sounded too good to be true, but they kept calling back and finally I decided they knew more than I did.

I think it went to $1.50 before dropping to a $1. Whenl I called them about getting out, I was told not to worry, it would be back up soon. Hold  your course.  Now a couple of months later it's trading for  2 cents and I have lost all the money I invested. I would have gotten out at $1, had I not been advised otherwise.  I should have know better. When this stock was panned on Alpha, the advisor told me it was just a blog and to ignore it.   Well, what can I say. I was had. Not a lot of money, but to me it was a signifcant loss.

Ignore anyone who calls you with hot stock tips, no matter how honest they seem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NL-Walker-associates/los-angeles-California/NL-Walker-amp-associates-Markus-Allen-et-al-Another-AZRH-los-angeles-California-1132557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.L Walker & associates