Complaint Review: NLA Attorney network group

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: JPerry — Dearborn Heights Michigan
NLA Attorney network group
NA Internet United States of America

NLA Attorney network group Promised loan modification. Took money and ran TAMPA, Internet

I was in contact with NLA after receiving mailed notification. After being sold on the companies capabilities from a man named Will Small, (email:wil.s@gwlegals.com) I was quoted a price of $2,900 which I paid in 3 month drafts. After sending them all required documentation I was contacted to sat it was being forwarded to my Bank. After a few months and infrequent responses I was told it needed to be updated since so much time had passed. I had spoke to two different women telling me the case was being reassigned to another associate. They also said to ignore any notices from my bank regarding late notices, plans for forclosure etc. Luckily I was working with my bank side-by-side as I had a bad feeling about NLA. I am currently in progress of modification. I learned the hard way and encourage people to work directly with their mortgage providers than with any third parties. Banks offer service for free and one should never have to pay a dime to get help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NLA-Attorney-network-group/internet/NLA-Attorney-network-group-Promised-loan-modification-Took-money-and-ran-TAMPA-Internet-1045837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NLA Attorney network group