Complaint Review: NLA Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tanya — Nashville Tennessee
NLA Law Firm
1924 9th St. Suite E St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

NLA Law Firm Ashley Athenas -a.athenas@attorneynetworkgroup.com, Tina Widegren - tina@attorneynetworkgroup.com, Kathy Rodriguez-Kathy.R@gwlegals, Heather Palumbo - Heather.P@gwlegals.com, Natalia Mesa - Natalia.m@ They took $3000 for refinancing my loan at a low intrest rate. The process started on Oct 12 I just found out they are closed St. Petersburg, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I apologize

I need help with my mortgage. NLA looked like a new co. helping people like myself. After sending the $3000 They have been hard to get hold of and have changed my case worker several times. I contacted them regularly and my questions went unanswered but they always required more paperwork, which I happily handed over. I have not heard back from them since Jan 12. I just found out that they have been shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NLA-Law-Firm/-St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/NLA-Law-Firm-Ashley-Athenas-aathenasattorneynetworkgroupcom-Tina-Widegren-tinaatto-1038264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NLA Law Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I apologize

AUTHOR: Tina - ()

Unfortunately there were a number of events which FORCED the company to shut down.  It is extremely upsetting to me that while I could I did all that I could to assist my specific clients.  This was out of my hands, I was only an employee and had no power or control over what was done.  I wish i could continue to help my clients that are in serious need of assistance.  I know what it is to struggle and fight for your home and your livelihood.  Again I am very sorry but I believe it is UNFAIR that you call me out when I did my best while I could.  At this point unfortunately my hands are tied and it honestly breaks my heart that I am unable to assist my clients any further.