arbitrary

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: LuvlyTj — Colorado Springs Colorado
NLA Law Firm
1924 pth atreet suite E St. Pertersburg, Florida USA

NLA Law Firm National Legal Associates Promised to help me modify my mortgage took my money and never completed the deal. St. Pertersburg Florida

I gave this lawfirm $3595 to assist in a loan modification process which they have not completed. They will not contact me back and their phone number is disconnected. I have been given the run around and they told me they wouldn't take my case if they couldn't help me. They made false promises to get my money. I have sent several emails with no reply and have tried calling every number I was given. There is absolutly no way to contact them. In searching the internet it seems they were court ordered to close since what they are doing is illegial. I am not sure what I can do to get my money back. I have filed a clain with the BBB and the Colorado Attorney General. I am going to loae my home because of these scamers and need my money back please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NLA-Law-Firm/St-Pertersburg-Florida-33704/NLA-Law-Firm-National-Legal-Associates-Promised-to-help-me-modify-my-mortgage-took-my-mon-1069668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NLA Law Firm