Complaint Review: NLA Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ruthie — Gainesville Florida
NLA Law Firm
1924 9th St. Suite E St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

NLA Law Firm Greg Johns, Jonathan Masedo, Kathy Rodriquez, Holly, Lisa Randall The company used the Obama modification plan as an excuse to rip me out of $2,995. St Petersburg, Florida

In 2006, I got a better mortgage loan using a company name Direct Funding.  I had been cheated by Wells Fargo and Chase Manhattan 2004-2006. The company that took over my loan gave me a high adjustable rate and said I could get a lower fixed rate if I make my payments on time. I made payments on time for several years, but I got to a point that it was difficult paying the highest rate I had ever experienced.  I tried a loan modification with my company Saxon Mortgage, no success because I made too much money.

I received a letter from Direct Funding. I decided to try the company again. The company called me July, 2012 at home and on my job to get the information for my loan modification. They received my SS#, tax statements, banking statements, insurance, bills and others. The end of 2012, Lisa Randall sent an e-mail about the status of my case.   February, 2013, Keno from NLA Law Firm left a voicemail message saying she has taken over my case from Lisa Randall. She said Ashley, June and Megan will be contacting me.

April, 2013, I tried to call all of the phone numbers I had with NLA Law Firm. All phones were no longer in service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NLA-Law-Firm/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/NLA-Law-Firm-Greg-Johns-Jonathan-Masedo-Kathy-Rodriquez-Holly-Lisa-Randall-The-company-1044344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NLA Law Firm