• Report: #119953

Complaint Review: NMAC

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
P.O. Box 660360 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

NMAC No Sympathy No Help No Negotiation Dallas Texas

I had a car financed with NMAC and after 2 years and 6 months of perfect on time payments. I went through some hard times and got 3 months behind. The next thing I know some repo man has my car on a truck demanding the keys to his car????? Whose car I ask him? He responded its my car now since you saw fit to not pay for it. I contacted NMAC immediatelly and told them that I finally had the money to catch up all the payments and also pay 1 month in advanced and I even offered to pay the repossesion fee.

I was informed that the only way to get my car back was to pay it off in full and pay the reposseson fee otherwise it would be sold at auction and I would be billed for the difference. I explained to them that I could send the money for the 3 months the very same day and hey said it didn't matter I only had 1 option. Well obviuosly I couldnt get a loan after having a 30,60,90 day late on my credit. But I was able to raise 7000.00 of the 15,000 that I owed for the car. Yeah seems high doesn't it yes I got jacked on the interest rate also. 16.50% so i ended up paying $33,000.00 with the 3,000.00 that I put down on the car :( But they refused to work with me and told me I had until monday of the next week on thanksgiving week mind you to get the money to them or the car would be sold. To sum it up NMAC strikes again.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMAC/Dallas-Texas-75266/NMAC-No-Sympathy-No-Help-No-Negotiation-Dallas-Texas-119953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMAC