Complaint Review: N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: Ashley — Buchanan Virginia United States of America
N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE
8285 bryan dairy road, suite 150 largo, Florida United States of America

N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Notification System, nme swweepstakes winners list - p.o.box 9305 medford ny 11763-9305 non promising offers, brib for money, stole my information, didn't answer any questions/ ignored me largo, Florida

I was offered several catigories of magazones and if i chose at least two I could get either mens or womens chioce of expensive watches with real dimond in each and I could get up to three of my choice but I had to pay a fee  of 1.95 for shipping. offered to fly me to florida for more information of my winnings of 1.1 moillion dollars of my choice of a lump sum of $550,00.00 or 30 years annual installments of $36,666.67. offered to send me a free criuse to the bahoma's and would not answer any questions about the criuse butto transfer my call to a criuse specialist plus an offere of the bahomma's two night eat free dinner at any resturant of my choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME-NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE/largo-Florida-33777/NME-NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE-Notification-System-nme-swweepstakes-winners-list-p-598657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE