Complaint Review: NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: honey — nashville Tennessee United States of America
NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida
po box 9084 clearwater, Florida United States of America

NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida they been take money out of my bank account. when i called them and told why are they takeing money from when i don't have any magazine from them they keep tell me it takes 6 weeks for tht magazine to clearwater, Florida

*Author of original report: national magazine exchange

national magazine exchange, is takeing money out of my account.i called them and ask them why.cause i haven't got any magazine.they told me it will be 6 weeks.its been over and pass 6 weeks.no magazine,but they take money from my account.i even told them to cancel it,they said it on its way.and still no magazine.can any one help me.i'm being rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange-From-CLearwater-Florida/clearwater-Florida-33758-9084/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange-From-CLearwater-Florida-they-been-take-money-out-of-my-b-596719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida

national magazine exchange

AUTHOR: honey - (United States of America)

I called national magazine exchange today.i told them i want to cancel.i don't know the lady name i was talk to but she gave a conform number 54299169 that it will be cancel and sending a letter say that the payment is paid in full.and no more should come out my bank account.i hope she telling me the truth.i guess i just have to wait in see.but they still took money out of my bank account,and no magazine.i don't want the magazine.i want my money back cause there was no magazine came to me.