Complaint Review: N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange

Clearwater, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange Besides the unwanted magazines - they sell your information to sweepstake scams Clearwater, Florida

My husband and I, Especially my husband, are on what I call a sucker list.  I think we get every sweepstake scam that is out there and it comes to our mailbox.  My husband thinks it started with the National Magazine Exchange, back in June. We did not have a problem till then.  These people and ones like them sell your information to one another.  The best thing to do is hang up when they call.

Read my other report: Sweepstake Mailings and you will see what can happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange-Besides-the-unwanted-magazines-they-sell-your-infor-576181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange