• Report: #620351

• Updated: Mon, July 05, 2010

• Reported By: Cynthia — Ontario California United States of America
N.M.E National Magazine Exchange
Clearwater, FL Clearwater, Florida United States of America

N.M.E National Magazine Exchange This company called and told me that I had won a trip and the only way I would be entitled to this trip if I accepted this magazine offer. Luckily I put it on my paypal Visa otherwise they would have Clearwater, Florida

This company is a ripoff they call and state you have won a free trip and the only way to get this trip is if you accept a magazine offer when you agree then they want a credit card number to charge shipping and handling of the magazines. Having been a victim of identity fraud im do not give my information out via telephone anymore. I use my pay pal account for things such as this and luckily I did because I was receiving an email alert every other day that this company was attempting to deduct money from my account. Now this company has put the account in collections. I believe in paying my bills so I called Tate and Kirlin associates to find out what this was on my credit report and they informed me that it was Magazine Exchange I told them absolutely not that I would not pay this and that I would usually make arrangements if it was legit but this company is a ripoff and that I would not be paying them. I asked them how would I be able to dispute it to get this off my credit report. HELL NO MAGAZINE EXCHANGE I AM NOT PAYING YOU AND THIS IS NOT OVER. Transunion told me to dispute in writing and make a complaint with BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange-This-company-called-and-told-me-that-I-had-won-a-trip-an-620351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.M.E National Magazine Exchange