Complaint Review: NME

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: BarryTaylor — Beloit Wisconsin United States of America
NME
Clearwater,Florida Clearwater, Florida United States of America

NME National Magazines Fraud, misquoted price & withdrew from account although were told to bill me. Bill would be due Oct. 14, but was diducted at $50 over quoted price. Wish that $ to returned and my overdraft fee of $30 Clearwater, Florida

I entered a drawing. No obligation was required but they offered me a deal on magazines and was quoted a price of $14.  I asked to be sent an invoice, and was assured by customer service that my card number had been eliminated from the system.  I was told I would receive the invoice and the bill would be due by Oct. 14. 2011. I than received a bank statement that reported an overdraft of $67.08 which was paid to NME on Sept. 15, 2011.  I am calling them today, but I need help in retrieving my $67.08, along with the overdraft fee of $30.  I feel that they have used my card in other ways and I want my money refunded and discontinue any further contact with that company. Thank you.  Would appreciate a reply and to be advised to further action required.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME/Clearwater-Florida-/NME-National-Magazines-Fraud-misquoted-price-withdrew-from-account-although-were-told-t-778442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NME