Complaint Review: NME

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Annieinkc — Shawnee Mission Kansas U.S.A.
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

NME POSITIVE EXPERIENCE with NME by consumer Clearwater, Florida

POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.  I am a consumer.  I used to buy magazines from NME. When I first called, I kept saying no so they would add more magazines to the pot. I still said no, so they transferred me to a Verifier (closer). I got her to give me 10 magazines for a year @ $66 total, and they even broke the $66 up into 3 payments.  Not a bad deal. I could not have bought them at the store for that!  I had Architectual Digest, Yachting, Vogue, WWD, all the high-end magazines and gardening magazines. So I really didn't experience any scam.  I was billed correctly, and they even let me call in and trade magazine subscriptions if I didn't like the magazines.  I even tried out new subject magazines that I've never read before (like Yachting). They even kept my list on file and online, and I could just pull up what mags I was getting last year and current mags.  Forget the sweepstakes...Everyone already KNOWS that sweepstakes are a scam, so unless you WANTED to order magazines, then just don't call when you get the postcard. I, myself, love magazines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NME/Clearwater-Florida-/NME-POSITIVE-EXPERIENCE-with-NME-by-consumer-Clearwater-Florida-1015023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NME