Complaint Review: NMG* CK Cooking

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Ernest Enax — St. Petersburg Florida
NMG* CK Cooking
, Select State/Province USA

NMG* CK Cooking RIP OFF They took 88.94 from my account and I didn't even know what for or who they where. Minnetonka, Minnesota

I took a survey in the internet and for $1.00 I was to get a kitchen knife. No where on their sit was a sentence that I was going to get billed 88.94. Its like a bait and switch. I just called them and they said the item was shipped out and I never received it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMG-CK-Cooking/Select-StateProvince/NMG-CK-Cooking-RIP-OFF-They-took-8894-from-my-account-and-I-didnt-even-know-what-for-o-1129861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMG* CK Cooking