Complaint Review: NMG Gardening Club

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jeani — Green River Utah
NMG Gardening Club
, Select State/Province USA

NMG Gardening Club Took money out of my checking account without promission Hopkins Minnesota

On May 08,2014 this company took out of my checking account $18.00 for membership. I didn't order this and I have been calling them every week since May12, 2014 only to here it will take 3 to 5 days to process or 7 to 10 days and still nothing only to hear that I got a refund and then it was denied. They also requested a bank statemebnt because they said I received that refund. After a month a 1/2 I am tired they say I can put a stop payment on the money its been a month and 1/2 and I would be charged if I could $35.00 with the phone calls and the stress its alot more than the $18.00 I want back. I even canceled this mess because I never order this book. They never called or e-mailed me anything. Just gave me alot of stress.

This company is a big rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMG-Gardening-Club/Select-StateProvince/NMG-Gardening-Club-Took-money-out-of-my-checking-account-without-promission-Hopkins-Minne-1159429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMG Gardening Club